As the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, we want to make sure you continue to stay informed and are as prepared as possible.
Create a Plan & Stay Updated
Be sure to have a plan in place in case of an emergency health crisis. There are many ways you can prepare in order to protect yourself and your family in the event of an outbreak in your community. The CDC offers many prevention and preparation checklists and resources to assist with this. In addition, if you are a business owner or run an organization, you should create a plan for yourself, your organization and your community.
Questions Regarding Insurance Coverage and Coronavirus
Each insurance policy is different and may require individual policy review. Feel free to contact our office to speak to your service representative if you have any questions regarding your account.
How to Protect Yourself
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with flu-like symptoms including fever and cough.
- Following guidance from public health officials.
If you have any specific health questions or concerns, we urge you to reach out to your local health departments and check their websites for the latest updates and information. Other valuable resources are the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).