California Life Insurance
Will your loved ones be financially stable after you’re gone? A California life insurance policy from J. Morey Company can help.
Have you ever considered how much your family relies on you? From your financial contributions to raising your children, every little thing you do for your family adds up. Now, consider this – if something were to happen to you, what kind of gap would be left for your family to fill?
Planning for the future can be difficult. No one wants to think about what will happen after they’re gone, but it’s important to make sure the needs of your loved ones are covered. J. Morey Company is dedicated to helping you create a stable and secure foundation for your family to build from after you’re gone. Our agents have a great deal of experience with life insurance and can help you streamline the process of selecting a customized California life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understand the market and regulations and can find the CA life insurance plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity - cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says - permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Determining the appropriate CA life insurance policy can become a daunting task. Yet the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your beneficiaries are protected if something happens to you is incomparable when you have a comprehensive California life insurance plan. J. Morey Company will assist you during the selection process.
Contact J. Morey Company today for more information about our California life insurance policies.