The J. Morey Company is committed to providing our clients with valuable resources and risk management tools to help businesses identify and reduce business liability and exposure. We are constantly striving to find new and innovative ways to bring more value to our clients and help educate business decisionmakers regarding their policies.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most comprehensive and competitive products available. We stay current on changing markets to ensure you’re getting the best products and coverage for your specific type of business.
In-House Claims Support
In the event of a claim, J. Morey Company clients are provided with in-house claims support. Our Claims Specialist can guide you through the process of filing the claim and support with keeping open lines of communication with the insurance company claims adjusters. Although experiencing a claim is not something we wish for anyone, we strive to help make the process a positive one that is resolved in a professional and timely manner.
Safety Compliance & OSHA Consultation
Working together with OSHA compliance experts from GotSafety, we are able to provide our clients with valuable employee safety training resources. As a J. Morey Company Company client, you have access to:
- 1000+ customizable safety lesson topics in English & Spanish, including new COVID-19 related recommendations
- Pre-recorded & live safety webinars
- Downloadable employee safety posters & forms
- Cal/OSHA citation defense
- Safety program evaluation
- Telephone consultation with an OSHA compliance specialist (available during regular business hours)
To receive a link to the J. Morey Company client registration page to create your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cyber Security Tips & Resources
Cybercrime is the fastest-growing type of crime in today’s world. As a J. Morey Company client, you have access to a variety of cyber security tools and resources to help you and your employees prevent cyber attacks.* Some of these valuable resources include:
- Vulnerability assessments providing technical insight to help strengthen your organization’s security
- Video training & phishing tools to teach employees how to avoid falling victim to cyber attacks
- Dark web scans that search for compromised company information or alert you in the event of a possible data breach
*Please note that these resources are only available for current Evolve cyber liability policyholders.