The J. Morey Company
Client Referral Program
Refer a friend, support a local business!
We created the JMC Referral Program to give our clients an easy way to share our agency’s great rates, comprehensive coverage and excellent service with friends & family that may be considering other insurance options. When you refer someone to our agency and they purchase a policy from us, you have the opportunity to select an electronic gift card to a local business in your area as a small token of our appreciation. As an agency dedicated to supporting local businesses, we are proud to offer a referral program that also invests in our local communities.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Three ways to submit a referral:
- Call your JMC account representative or our main line at 866-459-3073
- Email your JMC account representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the form on this webpage with the requested information
* Don’t forget to let your referral know before sharing their info!
2. If a policy is bound, you will be able to select a $10 e-gift card to a local business in your area, as a thank you from us.
- Eligibility: For the purposes of this program, a referral may only come from an current client who is age 18 or older. We reserve the right to exclude for this program any referral who may pose a high risk or other hard-to-place insurance. Program excludes special event policies.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you may submit.
- Incentive applies to first year new business policy bound only.
- Client and referral personal information will remain confidential and will only be used for the purposes of this program.
- Gift cards involve the inherent risk that the issuing seller goes out of business or otherwise fails to honor them. The issued seller is responsible for providing the goods & services in accordance with the terms of the gift card.
- We do not have control of, or liability for, goods or services that are paid for using the gift card and services.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
- This program is not intended to compensate anyone for the transaction of insurance.