California Car Insurance
Whether you are a first time driver or are re-evaluating your current auto insurance plan, our experienced agents will take the time to assist you in selecting the perfect policy.
Free Auto Insurance Quote
What does Auto Insurance cover?
Insurance protects you and your assets in case of damage, injury or loss, whether it was caused by you or by someone else.
Auto insurance options we offer include:
- Bodily Injury Liability– covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating a vehicle
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision (ex. fire, theft, or vandalism)
- Medical Payments – if you need to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag(‘js’, new Date());