California Car Insurance
Whether you are a first time driver or are re-evaluating your current auto insurance plan, our experienced agents will take the time to assist you in selecting the perfect policy.
Free Auto Insurance Quote
What does Auto Insurance cover?
Insurance protects you and your assets in case of damage, injury or loss, whether it was caused by you or by someone else.
Auto insurance options we offer include:
- Bodily Injury Liability– covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating a vehicle
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision (ex. fire, theft, or vandalism)
- Medical Payments – if you need to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
Auto Insurance Discounts & Savings
There are many discounts available that can help you save money on auto insurance such as the Good Driver Discount, Multi-Policy Discount, and even discounts based on your profession. For example, through Mercury’s Educator auto discount, we recently helped a client who is an elementary school teacher save 14% on her auto policy. Contact one of our agents today to find out if any discounts apply to you!
Please be advised that discounts vary by carrier and not all discounts may not apply to you or your policy. Eligibility for certain discounts are based on specific credentials and underwriting approval.