Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance could well be one of the most important coverages you buy when it comes to protecting the future of your business.
Commercial property insurance is specifically designed to protect:
- Your building or office
- Your inventory
- Any outdoor signage
- Landscaping and fencing
- Furniture and equipment
- Others’ property
- Additional structures
Our business commercial property insurance can protect your business – from a minor setback to catastrophic loss. Even if you don’t own your building, lease a workspace, or work from home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets no matter where they are.
Our team understands that your business is unique. That’s why we take the time to help craft a commercial building insurance policy to fit your unique needs, offering a wide range of options that give you both flexibility and protection, at a price your business can afford.
Common types of coverage may also include:
- Completed value coverage to protect buildings in the process of construction that pays for the full value of the finished building in case it is destroyed.
- Updated building codes can add expense when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property—you’ll be covered.
- Loss of business income in case damage or destruction of business property results in billing problems or extended work stoppage (typically covers payroll,rental income and other expenses.)
- Equipment breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.
- Utility services failure or damage caused by power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption.
- Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation (usually set percentage based on the inflation index in the area.)
The J. Morey Company Difference
You may think the cheapest policy will do, but realize that you might not be getting everything that you think would be included. While a majority of insurance policies are similar in price and overall function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you in when you need to file a claim.
We’re here for you. We’re here to protect our clients, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
No such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
At The J. Morey Company, we understand that options can sometimes be overwhelming. Our knowledgeable and helpful agents can work with you to find the coverage you need.
Request a quote now and let the professionals at The J. Morey Company help you find the best California commercial property insurance policy for your needs.