Earlier this month, we announced our JMC Gratitude Project (if you didn’t see the post, check it out here!). The project began with asking our team what they’re thankful for this year and we have been sharing their answers with our online community. By sharing these daily thoughts of gratitude, we hoped to (in some small way) help to spread positivity and kindness throughout people’s lives.
As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, we wanted to compile everyone’s responses into one collective post so that we could share the good vibes. We’ll continue sharing individual responses on social media through the rest of 2016 (I think we can all use all of the positive thoughts we can get!), so please feel free to contribute your own thoughts of gratitude with us if you feel inspired (leave a comment below, or post a photo on your social media account and use the hashtag #JMCGratitudeProject).
“1) I’m thankful for my parents and siblings. Although not the most talkative, my parents have always supported and given me every opportunity to succeed. My siblings have always been a source of inspiration for me. Even though we’ve all moved away from home, there’s no greater feeling than knowing that we’ll all have each others backs and be there for one another.
2) I’m thankful for the support system I have with friends and coworkers. I am who I am today because of my life experiences, but I wouldn’t have made it through those times without those people.
3) I’m thankful for random kind gestures throughout the day, whether it’s from a stranger or from someone I know.
4) I’m thankful for easy recipes. I would have died a long time ago because I can’t cook.” -Shawn
“I am thankful for my Health,
I am thankful for my Family and their Health,
I am thankful for my Friends, Girlfriend and Dog Oliver.” – Jason
“1) I am grateful for our family & friends. They don’t judge me when I wear the same pair of yoga pants all weekend.
2) Recently, we had a plugged gutter on our roof. A friend got up on roof & cleaned out the plugged gutter for us (my husband is not allowed on roof anymore).
3) I’m also grateful when my friends come over and don’t criticize me about the muddy dogs paws on the kitchen floor.” – Mary Jo
“I’m thankful for family. It’s so easy to get caught up with the day to day and a good reminder to remember the people that you love, and love you.” -Josh
“1) Our Team and how we’ve become closer while growing in our careers & having fun at the company picnic.
3) Nature: I’ve been going on more hikes recently and I appreciate being away from the city.” -Brent
“1) A loving family and group of friends.
2) The wonderful opportunities I have been given.
3) Good health.” -Tristen
“I’d like to sincerely thank our insurance clients for giving us the opportunity to serve them. When we hear from a client ‘Thank you’ for helping on claim or any other service we provide, it makes me happy for being a professional agent.” -Eiko
“1) Being able to spend the holiday season with my entire family. 2) Supportive and empowering group of friends. 3) Lots and lots of holiday food.” -Lindsey
“Family. Health. Friends” -Nancy
“1) Home-cooked dinner 2) Health 3) Caring family/friends” -Kevin
“I am so thankful and blessed to have a family that will stand by you, even against unbeatable odds, an amazing office staff that is loyal and willing to give all they have to grow the company to greatness, friends that are like family and a wonderful and loving wife, that is all of the above and more.” -Jim
“1) I am grateful, first and foremost, for my family for putting up with me! You can choose your friends (and they choose you) but your family accepts you just as you are. Whether things are going my way or not or whether I’m in a happy mood or down in the dumps, my family supports and guides me every single day.
2) I am grateful for good health.
3) I am grateful to those who have passed before me. You continue to affect me each and every day even though you are no longer physically present. How lucky am I to have known you!” -Jane
“1) I’m thankful for photosynthesis. No explanation needed.
2) I’m thankful for the complete incompetence of Jed York the owner of the SF 49ers. To explain he drove Jim Harbaugh out of SF and back to Michigan.
3) I’m thankful for Adam Smith and Milton Friedman. Their work has shaped the way I think and how I view the world.” -Ken
“1) Started attending a women’s Bible study this year (500+ ladies!) I’m enjoying my time learning more about God and His truths through this study.
2) Good health for family; mom and I have been able to travel and do home projects together
3) Daily provision of home, finances and food on the table” -Naomi
“I am thankful for my family, my health, and my family’s health. They are the most important to me.” -Mike
“Family, friends & the rain…” -Carol
“Thankful for family, friends, and my fiance.
Thankful for love and laughter.
Thankful for a wonderful life.” -Ashley
“My life is not perfect, but I’m thankful for everything that I have.” -Rocio
“There are so many things to be thankful for, it is difficult to list the miracles we experience each day of our working lives. To be blessed with life, health, family, associates and friends is a blessing in itself.
We are so fortunate to have such a strong and dedicated group of individuals working together with a common goal, to support and assist each other, while offering professional guidance and direction to our client’s insurance needs. A simple glance of a recent photo taken at our Company’s staff picnic, says it all. I am grateful to be working with such a fine group of committed and caring individuals. They support each other through positive interaction and team building. They acknowledge the efforts of each team member and encourage personal growth both external and from within. They bring to the table each day, a desire to be the best at their assigned responsibilities. They challenge each other to explore and develop creative ways to improve the daily processes of the Company’s operations. The leadership team is fully committed to support the constructive efforts of each team member. They are young and energetic, pushing the envelope to strive to be the best. They are prepared to create and implement the best organizational and operational platform for success.
We have so many things to be thankful for.” -Jack