Have you heard? This year, dineLA’s restaurant week will be from January 20-31.
This is the perfect opportunity to try a new restaurant; participating Los Angeles area restaurants will serve set three-course lunch and dinner menu options at a special price. Over 300 restaurants will be offering dineLA courses, in addition to their regular menu items.
Restaurants near two of our Southern California branches will have dineLA specials.
- Aburiya Toranoko; Sushi bar and Japanese izakaya; 243 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles 90012
- Lazy Ox Canteen; New American cuisine; 241 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles 90012
- Gaetano’s Restaurant; Italian cuisine; 2731 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance 90505
- Gonpachi at the Miyako Hybrid Hotel; Japanese cuisine; 21381 S. Western Avenue, Torrance 90501
- Gyukaku (Torrance); Japanese BBQ; 24631 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance 90505
- The Melting Pot (Torrance); Fondue; 21525 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance 90503
For a complete list of restaurants and menus, visit the dineLA website.