Owning a condo is different from owning a traditional home, so it’s only fitting that your insurance coverage reflect that difference. Our California Condo Insurance is designed to do just that! Give us a call today and we’ll be happy to go over the different options that are available.
For example, Mercury offers the following types of condo insurance coverage:
- Personal Property: covers household items in the event of fire, theft, or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property: covers items not included under “personal property”, such as fine art, antiques, jewelry and other valuables.
- Improvements: covers fixtures and improvements made to the condo, such as new flooring, lighting, and cabinets.
- Loss Assessment: if your condo association levies an assessment due to a common area covered loss, this type of protection provides you with additional coverage.
- Additional Living Expenses: helps with living expenses in the event your condo is deemed uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Protection: if someone is injured or property is damaged due to a covered incident, this type of protection helps to cover the expenses.
- Guest Medical Protection: if a guest is injured on your property, this type of coverage pays for their medical expenses.
- Worker’s Comp Coverage: if you have a nanny or maid and they’re injured on the job, this coverage pays for their medical expenses.
- Condos Rented to Others: provides liability and contents protection if you rent out your condo to someone else.
If you have any questions regarding the different types of California Condo Insurance coverage that’s available, or would like to see some quotes from the different carriers we work with, give us a call! Our dedicated staff will be happy to help you find the right coverage to fit your needs!