Make sure you’re covered with our California Auto Insurance This Holiday Season

AAA has forecasted that a lot more people will be driving this holiday season compared to previous years, with an estimated 83.6 million people on the road between Christmas and New Year’s.  With that many people out on the roads, the probability of an accident happening is pretty high.  So, why not protect yourself and your family with our California Auto Insurance?

Here at the J. Morey Company, we can provide you with following types of California auto insurance coverage:

Bodily Injury: provides coverage when you are responsible for injuring others (pedestrians, your passengers, and/or other drivers) with your insured vehicle.  It also provides for your legal defense if injury claims or lawsuits are brought against you.

Car Rental
: this coverage reimburses you for the cost of renting a car if your car is disabled in an accident.

: this covers the cost to fix or replace your car if it’s overturned or damaged in a collision with another car or object.  Collision coverage pays for damages (less your deductible) for the cost of your repairs or the actual cash value of your car, whichever is less, regardless of who’s at fault.

Comprehensive: this covers your car in the event it is damaged by fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage, windstorm damage or even contact with an animal.  Comprehensive coverage will pay (less your deductible) for the cost of your repairs or the actual cash value of your car, whichever is less.  This does not include normal wear and tear, engine failure, or other mechanical difficulties.

Medical Payments: this covers medical expenses (no matter who’s at fault) if you and/or occupants in your car are injured. It also helps to protect you and relatives living in your household if injured in someone else’s car or by a car as pedestrians.

Property Damage
: provides coverage for damage to property caused by you or your vehicle.  The California minimum for auto liability coverage limits are $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $5,000 for property damage (higher coverage available).

Underinsured Motorist
: provides you with extra protection for bodily injury or death, which results from an accident where the party at fault is underinsured.

Uninsured Collision: your insurance company will pay for the damage to your car or the actual cash value of the car (whichever is less) up to $3,500, if your insured car is not covered for collision and you’re hit by an uninsured driver.

Uninsured Motorist: covers the bodily injury damages that you would normally recover from an insured driver if you are injured by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver.  This can also include damages for pain and suffering in addition to medical expenses and loss of earnings.  Also provides coverage for you and relatives who live with you if injured by an uninsured motorist as pedestrians or while riding in someone else’s car.

So, before you head out on the roads, give us a call!  We’ll be happy to help you find the right coverage to fit your needs!