Getting a Stand Up Paddle Boarding Instructor Insurance Quote has never been easier!
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is an incredible way to enjoy being on the water. As a SUP instructor, you share this experience with students and show them how to navigate on the water. However, like any other physical activity, there is risk of injuries, especially on the open waters where nature can be unpredictable. It is critical that SUP teachers protect themselves with Liability Insurance from risk of lawsuits due to participant injury.
Whether you are in closed or open waters, our Stand up Paddle Boarding Instructor Insurance program provides an easy and affordable way to find insurance specifically designed for stand up paddle boarding, eliminating the stress in looking for a policy.
– Accident Coverage – Covers medical bills of an injured student
– General Liability Coverage – Covers liability due to bodily injury and property damage
– Optional Add-On Coverages:
- Independent Contractor Coverage
- Equipment Coverage
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage
- Excess Liability Coverage
- Increased General Liability Limits
- Abuse & Molestation
- Medical Expense Benefit
- Special Event Coverages for races, fundraisers/charity events, SUP yoga, and SUP pilates events