Buying and owning an RV is a dream come true for many travelers across the country. Whether you climb a winding road in the Rockies, trudge through the hot desert of the southwest, or head northwest to camp along the rocky beaches, an RV can get you where you want to go.
Your new RV comes with a responsibility to protect and secure it from the hazards of America’s roadways. RV insurance coverage with The J. Morey Company will protect you, your traveling companions, and belongings while you are on the road.
RV Insurance is like two policies in one: it protects your vehicle like car insurance and it also protects your living area like home insurance. Collision and road emergencies are definite risks to insure against. But when you are camping or parked, your RV becomes your home and needs to be protected against theft, fire, liability and other disasters.
Options for Your RV Insurance Policy
When you insure your RV, you might want to consider these important options:
- Insurance for full-time RV users
- Camper liability — you are responsible for what happens inside your mobile home and the lot or camp site it’s parked on (just like your house).
- Extra bodily and property damage liability is not uncommon, especially if you have an expensive and large RV.
- 24 hour roadside assistance is a worthwhile feature that could really save you time and money even if you only use it once.
- Total loss coverage
- RV contents coverage
- Insurance for any ATVs you may be towing, both for damage they may sustain being towed or being driven.
The J. Morey Company Difference
You may think the cheapest insurance policy will do, but realize that you might not be getting everything that you think would be included. While a majority of insurance policies are similar in price and overall function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you in when you need to file a claim.
We’re here for you. We’re here to protect our clients, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
No such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
At The J. Morey Company, we understand that options can sometimes be overwhelming. Our knowledgeable and helpful agents can work with you to find the coverage you need.
Request a quote and let the professionals at The J. Morey Company help you find the best RV insurance policy for your needs.