Whether you are a first time driver or are re-evaluating your current auto insurance plan, our experienced agents will take the time to assist you in selecting the perfect policy.
What does Auto Insurance cover?
Insurance protects you and your assets in case of damage, injury or loss, whether it was caused by you or by someone else.
Auto insurance options we offer include:
- Bodily Injury Liability– covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating a vehicle
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision (ex. fire, theft, or vandalism)
- Medical Payments – if you need to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
The J. Morey Company Difference
You may think the cheapest car insurance will do, but realize that you might not be getting everything that you think would be included. While a majority of insurance policies are similar in price and overall function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you in when you need to file a claim.
We’re here for you. We’re here to protect our clients, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
No such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
At The J. Morey Company, we understand that options can sometimes be overwhelming. Our knowledgeable and helpful agents can work with you to find the coverage you need.
Request a quote now and let the professionals at The J. Morey Company help you find the best California car insurance policy for your needs.