Restaurant Insurance, Hotel Insurance — And More
If you’re in the hospitality industry, you’ll know how important the reliability and responsiveness of your service is; It can make or break you.
What happens if a thief, say one of your employees, targets a client, or if a client suffers a catastrophic illness or injury and holds you to blame? Or supposing an unforeseen drama interrupts your business activity at a critical time? Any of these misfortunes can jeopardize your business or take an inordinate amount of time to put right unless you have adequate hospitality insurance.
Our clients know they can count on us to help them assess the specific risks in their business, to provide the protection they need and to be there to help if they need to make a claim.
Types of Businesses
We serve many types of businesses in California’s hospitality industry including:
- Hotels, motels, and resorts (with custom-designed hotel insurance policies)
- Restaurants (more information here)
- Golf courses, bowling alleys and leisure facilities
- Bars, nightclubs and casinos
- Personal transportation (such as private and charter flights, limousine services, helicopter tours and travel programs)
- One-off and special events
- Sporting events and facilities
- Catering businesses
- And more…
We start by getting to know your business, understand your priorities, identify the risks, and custom-design one or multiple policies to minimize your exposure.
Then we secure and put in place the most cost-effective protection from only the best, most reputable insurers. And we keep your hospitality, restaurant or hotel insurance policy under constant review that reflects the change needs of your business and trends in the marketplace.
If you already have a policy in place, we can review it to identify gaps, savings opportunities and more comprehensive protection that matches your needs.
Serving Your Needs
The J. Morey Company offers a wide range of policies from the most reputable and reliable of insurers — all at the most competitive market rates available. Coverage can include:
- Primary coverages such as general liability (protection against liability claims and lawsuits), worker’s compensation, commercial auto, property (fire, theft., accident etc).
- Protection for employee autos used in business.
- Liquor liability.
- Equipment breakdown.
- Spoilage and contamination.
- Business-specific coverage outside of primary coverage.
- Umbrella coverage above standard policy limits.
- On-premises crime, including assault and battery endorsements and theft from customers
- Data breach protection.
You may think the cheapest policy will do, but realize that you might not be getting everything that you think would be included. While a majority of insurance policies are similar in price and overall function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you in when you need to file a claim.
Request a quote now and let the professionals at The J. Morey Company help you find the best California insurance policy for your hospitality industry needs.